Tuesday 1 December 2009

Pato bucks young gun trend


While other young starlets go off the rails, Alexandre Pato explains why he will be the model player for Milan.

“I am the same guy as I was before finding success. I just need to carry on doing my work,” grinned the 20-year-old in the Corriere della Sera.


“My father used to get up at 5am when I was still asleep and come back from work in the evening when I was already back in bed for the night. He made sacrifices for me.

“Everyone has their own back-story. I now have a wife and plan to build a beautiful family together.”

The Brazilian has already settled down, proving a stark contrast to Jose Mourinho’s claims that young players today are all about fast cars and partying hard.

He also intimated that modern youth are focused too much on money, but again Pato bucks the trend by turning down a multi-million pound move to Chelsea.

“I am very happy here and have only recently signed a contract extension to 2014. Where do I see myself in five years?

“Back here in the Milan training camp giving an interview, only with more trophies in the cabinet behind me.”


Sumber: acmilan-online

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sobat punya komentar? Monggo di poskan sob...Saya sangat mengharapkan dan menghargai komentar Anda