Sunday 13 December 2009

Dinho: 'I'm better than at Barca'


Ronaldinho credits Leonardo with his return to form at Milan. “I’m back to the player I was, in fact probably better.”

This week the Brazilian was voted Player of the Decade by World Soccer magazine, though many believed he was past it when leaving Barcelona and having a poor first season in Serie A.

“I’m back to the player I was, in fact probably better,” he told the Corriere dello Sport.

“After a year of apprenticeship, not just on the field, everything became a lot easier.”

Dinho credits Coach Leonardo with the turnaround in both his fortunes and those of second-placed Milan.

“First of all I am friends with Leonardo. We talk about everything, he speaks my language and I’ve never had such a perfect rapport with a Coach.

“I had many great tacticians to work with, from Wanderley Luxemburgo to Phil Scolari.”

The Brazilian has recently lost his place in the 2010 World Cup squad, but is looking even further into the future.

“I want to play another two World Cups. How can Carlos Dunga not call me if I keep playing at this level?

“I want to be a protagonist in South Africa. In my career I’ve been missing an exceptional World Cup campaign, the kind I like.”

There are reports in Tuttosport newspaper today that in January Ronaldinho will begin negotiations to extend his contract.

It currently expires in 2011, but he would like to add another two years to the deal with Milan.

The only problem would be in maintaining his current wages of £4m per season.


Sumber: Football-Italia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sobat punya komentar? Monggo di poskan sob...Saya sangat mengharapkan dan menghargai komentar Anda