Monday 21 December 2009

Award In Blue Nowhere




Greetings, everyone! Wow, lately I've been in rough days...while making sure to write something in this blog, I'm ended up stuck to finish my current jobs But, here comes something cool...Here is the award, and hereby I deeply thank to Blog SulthanYusuf , who's kindly gave me this precious thing (thanx dear!)   Sure it stimulates me to create more posts! "But before, I want to state "How to accept this award":
must thank the person who give you this award
♣ display the award logo
♣ nominates up to 9 bloggers that make you feel comfy and warm inside
link to your nominees
let them know they have nominated by tagging or commenting I'll give this memento to my pals...  some to motivate them to be more HARDCORE in their blog...and some to really appreciate them that their blog inspired me so much .
Ok, here they are:
~ otakkecilku
~ my-free-note
~ baby-punk
~ dphantomman
~ haura2506
~ pondokkayu
~ deddyfhis
~ lembagapelatihan
~ zhorix

10 comments:

  1. selamat atas awrdnya, semoga persahabat semakin erat

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx sob....

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah saya kebagian juga nih, gimana ngambilnya bro...

    ReplyDelete
  4. makasih ya award nya.. that's my first award . ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. selamat atas award yang diterima!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @aryanto: klo gw c gw copas aj sob...hehehehe
    @haura: matama haura...senang bisa berbagi
    @nuansa pena: thx sob...i appreciate it

    ReplyDelete
  7. selamat ya...bagi yang dapat awardnya.....salam buat semuanya, kalau ingin tambahan award....mampir ya ke blog saya....salam.

    ReplyDelete
  8. huhui,,,,,aku ada ya???
    ga nyangka...hihihi
    makasih ya atas awardx.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aku juga kebagian award ...gimana cara mengambilnya dan memasangnya...Trims and Peace

    ReplyDelete
  10. hee,,,balik lagi nis sob.
    ku mau bikin postingannya,,,tapi ada yang buat ku bingung???
    gimana cara bikin tulisan "klik disini" itu tuh yang ditulisan sobat diatas seoerti deeply thank to Blog "SulthanYusuf". nah cara agar bisa diklik linknya menuju blognya Sultan tu gmn?
    kasih ilmunya ya???ty

    ReplyDelete

Sobat punya komentar? Monggo di poskan sob...Saya sangat mengharapkan dan menghargai komentar Anda